Touristik & Caravaning International
Around the world in five days
For five days, from 20. - 24. November 2013, everything at Leipziger Messe was about travel and adventure. Many travel offers for the various forms of travel, interesting information on caravanning and camping, health, cuisine and the sports of cycling and triathlon as well as an extensive entertainment programme made the trade fair an event for everyone.
The highlights 2013
- Tunisia/ Djerba was the international partner. The country attracts visitors with its beautiful Mediterranean island, turquoise blue sea, wonderful long sandy beaches and the allure of a 1,001 Nights.
- The Erzgebirge was the national partner – a region which offers many appealing holiday opportunities throughout the whole year.
- One of the leading caravan shows of this country presented many motorhomes and caravans and thus is one of the most important manufacturer trade fairs in Germany.
- The trade fair special Urlaub Dich gesund helped you prepare for your next holiday with many healthy tips and ideas for body and soul.
- An interesting photographic exhibition in cooperation with Diamir Erlebnisreisen on Greenland and Spitsbergen in the Glass Hall took visitors into the fascinating world of the Polar region.
- The special show Die Welt genießen complemented one of the biggest tourism trade fairs in Germany and offered a marketplace for the finest food and drinks.
- The abgefahren trade fair, which was held at the same time from 22. - 24. November, presented many cycling and triathlon highlights.
- A colourful stage programme ensured the best holiday mood and great entertainment.
- The holiday cinema offered exciting travel reports and provided you with a foretaste for your next trip!
Mohamed Saidi, Director of the Tunisian National Tourist Office in Germany: Our participation as the international partner of Djerba as the honoured region at this year´s Touristik & Caravaning International in Leipzig was a complete success. (2013)
Karsten Berg, Director of Sales at Fendt-Caravan GmbH, offers a positive summary of the TC: The TC is also of national significance for Fendt-Caravan. Customers today demand increased levels of comfort and convenience and they can come up with the necessary purchasing power. Expensive recreational vehicles featuring a wide variety of accoutrements are the latest trend. (2013)
Udo Stein, owner of Stein Bikes and exhibitor of the bike fair abgefahren (parallel with TC): I was quite surprised by the number of visitors that attended and made concrete inquiries. My impression oft the trade show ist positive and we certainly want to be present again at the next fair. (2013)