Touristik & Caravaning International
Around the world in five days
For five days, from 20. - 24. November 2013, everything at Leipziger Messe will be about travel and adventure. Many travel offers for the various forms of travel, interesting information on caravanning and camping, health, cuisine and the sports of cycling and triathlon as well as an extensive entertainment programme will make the trade fair an event for everyone.
The highlights 2013
- Tunisia/ Djerba will be the international partner. The country attracts visitors with its beautiful Mediterranean island, turquoise blue sea, wonderful long sandy beaches and the allure of a 1,001 Nights.
- The Erz Mountain region is the national partner – a region which offers many appealing holiday opportunities throughout the whole year.
- One of the leading caravan shows of this country presents many motorhomes and caravans and thus is one of the most important manufacturer trade fairs in Germany.
- The trade fair special Urlaub Dich gesund will help you prepare for your next holiday with many healthy tips and ideas for body and soul.
- An interesting photographic exhibition in cooperation with Diamir Erlebnisreisen on Greenland and Spitsbergen in the Glass Hall will take visitors into the fascinating world of the Polar region.
- The special show Die Welt genießen will complement one of the biggest tourism trade fairs in Germany and offers a marketplace for the finest food and drinks.
- The abgefahren trade fair, which will be held at the same time from 22. - 24. November, presents many cycling and triathlon highlights.
- A colourful stage programme will ensure the best holiday mood and great entertainment.
- The holiday cinema will offer exciting travel reports and will provide you with a foretaste for your next trip!